Wednesday, September 24, 2008

tagged

8 TV show I love to watch:
1-the office
2-the soup
3-america's next top model
4-the hills
5-How it's made (i'll leave this one from kiana, that show is so cool!)
6-the simpsons
7-scrubs
8-i like documentaries, i'm a nerd

8 Favorite Restuarants:
1-Mimi's Cafe
2-Miller's Drive in
3-Applebees
4-Bajio
5-rib city
6-old spaghetti factory
7-pf changs
8-brick oven

8 Things that happened yesterday:
1-got up at 4:30 am!
2-did my chemistry homework
3-spent time with greg :)
4-I studied a lot
5-worked...
6-did experiments in a lab
7-fell asleep in physics class
8-spent all day at school :(

8 Things I look forward to:
1-Getting Married :)
2-finishing college!
3-decorating my new place (when i get married)
4-getting off work for the day
5-taking naps
6-spending time with my sweetheart :)
7-having a family someday
8-spending time with friends and family :)

8 Things I love about fall:
1-The colors!
2-leaves falling off the trees and the sound of them crunching under my feet
3-the nice weather!
4-fall clothes, being able to layer again
5-halloween
6-happy memories
7-fall decorations
8-what's not to love about fall- it's amazing

8 things on my wish list:
1-my own place :) (with a certain future husband of mine)
2-to be done with school
3-to travel to Paris
4-to travel a lot in general
5-a family :)
6-a little money wouldn't hurt
7-free time
8-to be fluent in french

3 comments:

Taylor King said...

Shandi! I miss your little guts! Please come back to Snow College :)

Kiana Don said...

I miss you more!

Taylor King said...

Kiana... does not! haha
Snow College is great but not complete without our old team members. The new team is cute & fun but there are some pieces missing...