We hiked Timp Cave!!!
it was such a nice day.. super gorgeous!
me and greg :)
the view was so amazing! i think i drove greg crazy, i stopped every thirty seconds to take a picture he he
the little building up there is the waiting area near the entrance. it seemed so far away
stalagmites and stalactites!
There are some cool straw formations
the cave is so cool and pretty inside. we had so much fun!
This really was such a fun thing to do on a nice saturday morning :) another cool thing about our trip, we ran into Matt Bean and his sister. we all decided to hike the cave on the same day. too bad Crysany couldn't go, it would've been fun to see her as well.
Fun stuff!
1 comment:
I LOVE YOU!!! i am so glad you guys went and hiked that!! I wish i could have been there too! O well, work wins me over AGAIN!! How are you?? I miss you!!! How is life?
Post a Comment