Thursday, September 15, 2011

Guest Bedroom

It sure has been a little bit since I've posted, but we've been busy :) We just bought a house at the end of June, so we been moving unpacking and decorating. It's been a lot of fun! I decided that I would post some of my projects and rooms as I get them all put together.

Here's some pictures of our guest bedroom... 


 All ready for some visitors :)

Here's a close up of the cable knit blanket I just finished making :)

I'd like to make one of these with red fabric and white trim.  It's on my to-do list

The paint color we used was Rain Washed by Behr.  I happened to find it in the "oops" paint section at Home Depot- so we got it for a great deal!  I painted a lot of this room myself, but did have some help cutting in from Greg.  It's really fun seeing everything come together!
-Shandi

2 comments:

Crysany said...

YAY!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this room!! You are the most talented person ever! I want to see more pictures of your house! Miss you Shand!

Shirley Hatfield said...

I'm glad to see you posting on your blog. The room looks like a magazine photo. So cute!