I might not be so good at the whole blogging thing, but we've been busy.
This is what we're up to lately:
-I'm working in the mornings and interning at Utah County Health Department in the injury prevention program in the afternoons. I'm loving it! It's been so much fun :)
-I'm graduating from BYU this August with my degree in Public Health :) Way excited!
-We just got a new puppy. She's a border collie/heeler mix. Full of energy and adorable. I'll post pictures soon :)
-Greg is taking online classes and working this summer, so he's staying busy.
-We've celebrated Greg's birthday and our first anniversary :)
Hopefully we'll be doing lots of fun things this summer, and I'll be updating more
My friend Leigh is doing a great giveaway at her blog Feathered Whimsy. She makes some really cute stuff! You should go check it out here and enter to win a $15 gift certificate.
3 comments:
Congrats on Graduating soon that is so exciting! Happy anniversary! (o; Marriage rocks.
A BLOG UPDATE!!! :) I am so happy you are graduating soon and keeping busy! I am also SOOO excited you guys got a puppy! We need to come and see her! Love you guys!
Yay! You have such fun things going on! Graduating will be fantastic!!! Kudos!
Post a Comment