
I've been working on unpacking and getting things put into their own places. I was going through a box of old things and I stumbled upon my journal from four years ago. I couldn't help but take a look inside- once I started reading I couldn't stop. I opened up the journal to May 7th, 2005- which is exactly four years before my recent wedding date :)
I wrote, "I went to my dad's cousin's wedding today. She looked so pretty and was married in the Salt Lake temple. That makes me all excited to get married in the temple. I want to so bad- I can't wait! Well, I guess I can for a while more, but when the day comes, I hope that I'm prepared and ready to marry in the House of the Lord."
I just found that to be quite the coincidence that I wrote that on the day that would four years down the road be my anniversary of my very own temple marriage :)
I'm so glad that I was able to be married to my husband in the Manti temple. It is the best thing that I could've done. The temple is amazing and brings so many great blessings. I'm thankful for a great husband that was willing to work hard to get to our goal of a temple marriage.
-Shandi
oh, p.s. my great photographer Angela, posted some of our wedding day pictures on her blog. Check them out here, if you feel so inclined :)
3 comments:
i felt very inclined to take a look and LOVE THEM! They are SO AMAZING!!! I am so happy that you are happy and doing well! I am glad to see you have a blog post up! LOVE YOU!
im so happy for you.. i bet you are sooooo happy!! :) love the new header by the way..
How stinkin cute! I wish I would have been able to make it to your reception! It looked totally adorable :) You & Greg look so happy & perfect together! i am so happy for you Shandi!!!
Post a Comment