Friday, November 7, 2008

tagged

so.. Kiana tagged me a little while ago, but i'm barely getting around to this.
Life is crazy!
Rules: Link the person that tagged you. Mention these rules on your blog. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yourself and tag 6 fellow bloggers. Got it? Let's go!

1. I cannot stay awake during any movies after 9 p.m. I think that it is almost impossible for me.
2. I go in weird phases when I only want to cook one thing, right now it's eggs for breakfast.
3. Greg pointed this out to me... I always point and laugh at people when I see them do funny or stupid things.
4. I love talk radio, KSL. I listen to it everywhere I go in my car. It's great :)
5. I love to go to the pet store. I love to see the poor kitties that are homeless. They're so cute! Greg even took one home once and so I get my kitty as soon as I get hitched :)
6. I don't know if this one is just because I'm engaged, but I love looking at random wedding pictures. I love seeing all the cute things that people do for their weddings. It's my way of getting ideas.

anywho.. I guess that I don't really know who to tag because I don't have many blogger friends who haven't done this already..

1 comment:

Matt and Crysany Bean said...

hahahhhaha you do point and laugh at people normally!! but i love it!! never stop doing that!!