So just a little update on me and greg...
Right now I just barely got done with the summer term at BYU and will start again in the fall. I'm studying food science and chemistry. I've been working for a vitamin company.
Greg is starting school at UVU next week studying networking administration. He works for his dad's painting company.
Our exciting news... we finally picked a wedding date! May 7th, 2009 is the big day and we are so excited!
We haven't been up to much other than our busy lives and wedding plans, and our random little dates that we love to go on. Greg is such a sweetheart always planning cute little things for us to do.
anyway... that's what we've been up to :)
3 comments:
Shandi that is so exciting! Congrats!! I for sure will be wanting an invite!! :) It was good to see you and Greg at the reception! It was so great!!
YAY! I'm so so so so so happy for you! Go Team Shandi and Greg! I also want an invite! Miss you and your odd humor :D
how do you blog?? Teach me.... haha!! I miss you!! Do you need any help? I am so so happy for all of you!! your entire self and greg!! :)
Post a Comment